At Brownlow our children wear the following uniform:
We have a school rule that we take pride in ourselves, and this is including dressing to impress. If you are purchasing new items, please make sure they meet our policy. Items with logos are optional. Uniform with logos can be purchased using the WEDUC app via the school or from the local school uniform shop KIDZONE (11-13 Leicester St, Melton Mowbray LE13 0PP).
- White shirt or plain white or grey polo shirt (long or short sleeved). Shirts/polo shirts should be tucked in.
- Red sweatshirt or cardigan (logo or plain items).
- Grey or black trousers/culottes. Grey or black shorts can be worn in the summer and Autumn Term 1.
- Grey or black skirt/pinafore. Red gingham dress can be worn in the summer and Autumn Term 1.
- Plain white, black, or grey socks/ red or grey tights.
- Sensible plain flat black shoes or plain all black trainers (no logo unless this is all black too)
- Sensible plain flat black boots can be worn in the colder weather.
- No earrings, or plain studs only.
- No tramlines in hair/ no coloured braids
- Plain black, grey, or red gingham headbands.
PE kit is worn on the days the children have their sports lessons. This allows more teaching time in our lessons. (NOT for our new Early Years Reception Classes where being able to dress and undress is one of their goals)
Indoor PE Kit (and outdoor kit on warmer days)
- Hair tied up.
- No earrings/earrings taped.
- Plain white T shirt Plain black shorts or leggings.
- Trainers - (only with laces if children can tie them/please no football style sports shoes)
Outdoor PE kit
- Red or Black sweatshirt/cardigan (with none or very small discreet logos)
- Plain white t-shirt
- Plain black tracksuit bottoms or leggings
Families wishing to purchase second hand uniform can contact Friends of Brownlow. Brownlow School Wellbeing Hub also has a uniform bank for families who need support with uniform.